Home > Mutual Funds > Managing your investments > ...

My name has changed after my marriage. How do I change it in my mutual fund investments with Arihant?

To change your name in your existing mutual fund investments, please reach out to support.mf@arihantcapital.com. Our team will be happy to guide you with the documentation necessary to add a nominee to the funds that you are invested in.

Did this help?
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Articles

Still stuck?

Connect with our client advisor executives on
clientadvisor@arihantcapital.com, or

Raise a ticket

Download today

ArihantPlus app

Now with an enhanced experience