What documents do I need to open a trading and demat account with Arihant?
When you open your account online through our KYC process, we validate your PAN and Aadhar using pre-verified sources such as KRA. This is for your convenience so you do not need to upload them again. You just need to upload the following documents to start investing:
1. Photograph: You can either upload an existing picture or click one using the e-KYC portal.
2. Signature: You can either upload an existing signature or sign using your system when prompted in the e-KYC portal
3. If we failed to transfer ₹1 to your bank account you will need to upload a bank proof
a. Cancelled cheque (with your name printed on it)
b. Copy of bank passbook, Bank Statement (with latest transaction page)
c. Bank verification letter (On the letterhead of bank)
4. If you wish to trade in derivatives (F&O), you need to submit income proof, for which you can submit one of the documents:
a. Copy of ITR Acknowledgement
b. Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income
c. Salary slip
d. Copy of demat account holding statement
e. Copy of annual accounts
f. Net worth certificate
g. Latest bank account statement for the last 6 months
h. Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets.
5. If you have nominated a minor, you will need to upload the address proof of the guardian.