Why did my Netbanking transaction fail?
Usually, net banking is a smooth process but glitches do happen sometimes. Your transaction might have failed because of any of these reasons.
Insufficient Account Balance:
Check the account balance of your bank account. Are you trying to transfer more funds than the account balance?
- Cancelled Payment: Did you click a back or a cancel button while the transaction was being processed? Don’t worry, restart the transfer to add funds to your Arihant account.
- Payment Failure: A server error at the bank's end, or in the payment gateway, may cause your payment to fail. We recommend that you try again with a lower amount .Alternatively, you can use UPI mode to transfer
- Payment Gateway Request Timed Out: Your payment took a long time to process, so the request has expired. Restart the process again to transfer funds to your account.
- Validation Failure: This happens due to a verification failure with the payment gateway. Why don’t you give it another shot or try using UPI?
- Payment Request Time Out: Your payment request was not completed on time. initiate the transfer again.
- Account Disabled: Your bank account could have been disabled. To resolve this, you would need to check with your bank or submit a request to change the primary bank account in Arihant's re-KYC portal.